- Keyless Security™ tamper-evident closure.
- Close tolerance metal zipper.
- Window will accommodate 3″ x 5″ card.
- Built-in 3-ring binder attachment.
- Clear back panel allow bag handlers to verify that contents have been removed without having to open the bag.
- Seals sold separately.
- When placing an order for this style bag, be sure to order seals for bag security. Keyless Security™ Seals
How it Keyless Security™ works:
- Customer inserts materials into pouch.
- Seal number is marked on card or tag. Card is inserted into window from inside bag (for paperwork security).
- Zipper is pulled completely closed and chamber is closed. A numbered seal is clicked into place.
- Seal must then be broken in order to gain entry, so if seal is broken or a new numbered seal is present, you will know contents have been tampered with.